Parent/Teacher Conference Schedule
Parents, you should have received the chart with Parent/Teacher Conferences for Thu and Fri, Oct 16 - 17. If you haven’t scheduled an appointment yet, or if you have questions, contact the principals’ assistants at principals.assistant@ eca.edu.co. Remember, we expect all parents to meet with at least two of the teachers that work with their children as we culminate this first quarter. Many of the appointments are tightly scheduled and it will be hard to fit you in if you arrive late, so aim to arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment to respect the times that others have set aside.
Quarter 1 ends next Fri, Oct 3. Report card emails will be sent around mid-day on Wed, Oct 15, in advance of the Parent/ Teacher Conferences which start at 7:00a on Thu, Oct 16. Click on the link to view the report card. The link will be active for 2 weeks, so if you want to keep a copy, print it or save it on your computer.
Virtual School Day
Our first Virtual Day is Sat, Oct 4. The concept of a virtual school day is for students to engage in educational activities, many of them Internet-based, instead of attending school for the day.
Most of the instructional activities in students’ core classes can be done any time during Oct 3-13. These instructional activities will take about the same amount of work time that a student would spend on these subjects during the school day, and may also include additional time for homework as on any other school day.
- All the walls are now finished on the 3rd floor for the new MPR, art room, music room, science classroom, science lab, 2 bathrooms, stairs, and cleaning/storage areas.
- 85% of the concrete window prefabs are installed.
- 60% of the fire sprinkler system is installed.
- 60% of the science lab gas lines, plumbing, and electrical wiring are installed.
- The boxes that house the electrical wiring and data cables are being installed.
Parent Participation Points
Parents, to see your accumulated points:
- Access ParentsWeb through your existing RenWeb login.
- Click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on Points under Online Filing Cabinet.
All points must be reported during the month they are earned, so check your points before the end of each month.