Thank you for considering El Camino Academy as an option for your child’s education.
Basic Requirements for Admissions
1) At least one parent must be a Christian and be able to present a letter of recommendation from the pastor of his or her local church.
2) Students applying for Pre-K must be 4 years old by August 1 of the year for which they are applying. No exceptions will be made.
3) Student applicants for grades K-12 must demonstrate grade level proficiency in academic areas as well as in English language skills. To see if your child has sufficient English skills, click here for an optional pre-test.
4) Students with special needs, whether physical or academic, will be evaluated on an individual basis, taking into consideration resources that the school can make available to meet those needs, as well as any resources that the family may be able to contribute.
5) Parents must demonstrate their ability to meet ECA’s financial requirements. For costs information, please click here.
6) Parents should have basic/intermediate English language skills and be willing to invest in improving these skills.
In accordance with ECA’s school philosophy, applicants from international missionary families will receive first consideration. Applicants that are native English speakers, or have siblings already at ECA, will receive high priority.
No student or family will be discriminated against due to gender, race, or ethnic background.
Second Semester 2017-2018
4th grade / 7th – 12th grades
Twice a year we host ECA Admissions Day during which we welcome parents to tour the school, ask questions, and learn more about who we are. Attending Admissions Day is a critical first step in our admissions process.