Thank you for considering El Camino Academy as an option for your child's education.
Twice a year we host ECA Admissions Day during which we welcome parents to tour the school, ask questions, and learn more about who we are. Attending Admissions Day is a critical first step in our admissions process. To request an invitation to the next Admissions Day, please click here.
- At least one parent must be a Christian and be able to present a letter of recommendation from the pastor of his or her local church.
- Students applying for Pre-K must be 4 years old by August 1 of the year for which they are applying. No exceptions will be made.
- Student applicants for grades K-12 must demonstrate grade level proficiency in academic areas as well as in English language skills as well as in English language skills. To see if your child has sufficient English skills, click here for an optional pre-test.
- Parents must demonstrate their ability to meet ECA’s financial requirements. For costs information, please click here.
- Parents should have basic/intermediate English language skills and be willing to invest in improving these skills.
AVAILABLE SPOTS 2017-18
4th grade / 7th - 12th grades