Thank you for considering El Camino Academy as an option for your child's education.
Twice a year we host ECA Admissions Day during which we welcome parents to tour the school, ask questions, and learn more about who we are. Attending Admissions Day is a critical first step in our admissions process. To request an invitation to the next Admissions Day, please click here.
- At least one parent must be a Christian and be able to present a letter of recommendation from the pastor of his or her local church.
- Students applying for Pre-K must be 4 years old by August 1 of the year for which they are applying. No exceptions will be made.
- Student applicants for grades K-12 must demonstrate grade level proficiency in academic areas as well as in English language skills. To see if your child has sufficient English skills, click here for an optional pre-test.
- Parents must demonstrate their ability to meet ECA’s financial requirements. For costs information, please click here.
- Parents should have basic/intermediate English language skills and be willing to invest in improving these skills.
Second Semester 2017-2018
4th grade / 7th - 12th grades