- For our recent score of 97.75% by ARL Colmena, indicating our Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SG-SST) for the school is excellent. We are grateful for all the work that our SG-SST coordinator, Sol Izquierdo, has invested in ensuring that ECA is complying with the standards at such a high level.
- That our first T4:8 team retreat in Prado was a success! Our HS leadership team learned just how uniquely the Lord has created each of them through a variety of assessments. We are thankful for these students and leaders who are investing in preparation to have a deeper positive impact on the rest of the ECA student body.
- We are thankful for all the parents who came to our Open Houses this past week to connect with our teachers and administrators, learn more about curriculum that is being taught, visit our rooms, and pray for our school. Congratulations to 3rd grade for having the highest level of participation!
- For our 5th-12th grade students to process and learn from the missions team visiting from Detroit, Michigan that is presenting special chapels and workshops today (Mon, Aug 27) at ECA. Topics include the importance of choosing to pursue integrity and purity in our relationships.
- This Thu-Sat, Aug 30-Sep 1, our complete staff will be in La Vega for our annual retreat, which is a time of integration, inspiration, and motivation. Our special speaker from South Carolina will be challenging us with our 2018-19 theme of Integrity, and as we personally grow in this area, we will be even better prepared to help our students also grow in integrity this year.
- For our construction team as they finish up our new kitchen, and for our fundraising team as they work on plans to raise the 110 million pesos needed by Christmas to finish the first floor and get the sports area covered and usable. Pray that God will be moving MANY to participate in the fundraising drive for our construction!
- For Patty Macías (Learning Center Aide), who has been out for 2 weeks with facial shingles and swollen eyes. Her recovery is going very slowly.