- For Wendy Woehr’s parents and their investment in ECA with the three-session workshop on relationships for singles with about 25 participating and the marriage workshop for staff and parents where about 70 participated.
- For the great experience for two of our staff who participated in CIFA 2018 (Congreso Internacional de Familia) in Medellin. They learned much about a variety of organizations and resources that will help the ECA community better support and protect the family.
- For the 43 new families who attended Admissions Day on Nov 14. About half of these have begun the admissions process for next school year. Our next Admissions Day is scheduled for Tue, Jan 29. We are especially seeking families with an ECA profile with children ready for PK.
- For our newest maintenance and general service staff member, Mauricio Parada.
- For strength and wisdom for all of our staff and students as we finish up this first semester. Pray especially for our secondary students as they review what they have learned and take exams.