- For the contacts Beth Afanador is making during her recruiting trip as she speaks in university classes (13 so far in IA, IL, MI, and IN), participates in fairs (2 major ones), and has individual appointments. Pray that God will move in the hearts of those teachers He wants to serve at ECA in the future, and pray for efficient follow-up with the many who have signed up to keep in touch.
Beth has also had the privilege of connecting with various alumni, both former students and teachers, and it has been a joy for her to see what God is doing in the lives of former ECA community members.
Pray for the remaining week of this recruiting trip. Beth will be at Liberty University in Virginia where she will not only participate in another recruiting fair, but also have a meeting with a small group of ECA alumni. She will also be connecting at one or two Christian colleges in the Toronto area, as well as with an Ontario church that regularly supports ECA financially and which is sending a team to Bogotá in March.
- For Patty Macías’ (PK-1st Learning Center Assistant) return to school. We are so grateful to the Lord and to all the families who have prayed that she is able to work again. She’s still in quite a bit of pain, so keep praying for her full recovery.
- For the 25 parents on average at each of our Parent Workshop sessions so far this year. If you haven’t come to these monthly workshops, consider coming to receive practical tips on specific topics.
- For the positive interaction between parents and teachers during the parent teacher conferences, which allows ECA to be more effective.
- For the 11 ECA high school students who will participate in the Model United Nations at Universidad del Rosario (MUNUR 18) event Fri-Mon, Nov 2-5. Pray that they will glorify God with their testimony and their academic and diplomatic skills.