- For our new receptionist, Indira López! She was in training last week and will start full time in the front office this week. Introduce yourself if you are at ECA, and make her feel welcome – she’s eager to serve our community.
- For the positive results from the high school class service trips Sept. 13-15. Our students poured themselves into serving others and were challenged and blessed themselves. We thank God that there were no accidents, and that logistics for all the trips went smoothly.
- For the fun time of interaction our MS students had at their first Chill Out this year, where about 60 MS students enjoyed Mr. Moyer’s epic pie-in-the-face, a slimy cow tongue, and a HUGE bounce house, among other things. MS StuCo did a great job leading the event.
- For Abraham García, 2-year-old brother of Avril García in PK-B, as he recovers from surgery to save three fingers on his right hand, injured when the wind slammed a door on them last week.
- For 7th and 8th graders, along with six MS teachers, who will be heading to Amigos del Campo near Sasaima for a 2-day retreat Thu-Fri, Sep 27-28. Pray for the preparations, travel safety, and that students would not only have a fun time as they swim and participate in other activities, but that God would work in their lives as they tackle the theme of integrity.
- For Patricia Rueda de Macías, Learning Center assistant, as her recovery continues painfully slow and she is still at home. We know the Lord is delivering her from her distress because we have cried to Him in our trouble (Psalm 107:19).