- What a privilege to have an enthusiastic group of Canadian teens from Three Hills, Alberta serving here in Bogota, supporting ministries and outreaches where ECA is or has been involved. We are thankful for their example and their investment in ECA and in our world.
- The HS retreat was a great time of fun and reflection on how to live our lives as people of integrity. Students heard talks from four different teachers on integrity, participated in breakout sessions on various topics, and played lots of fun games. We are thankful for a good and challenging time together!
- The next few months are critical for new staff to start the process of joining our ECA team for 2019-20. Pray for the recruiting team as they contact potential staff members, correspond and answer questions, and knock on doors. We thank God for one teacher who committed this week to join us, and for another who is filling out the application. Pray specifically for the following needs:
- PK, Kinder, 1st
- Upper elementary
- MS language arts/social studies, Bible
- HS English, Bible, science, math
- Elementary principal
- Learning Center
- For excellent workmanship as the construction crew finishes up the floor of our new gym.
- For the logistics for the OBED convention to be held in Bogotá on March 8-9. Pray for the speakers’ preparation, and for finances for the schools that are sending their delegates to be trained.
- For our upcoming mission trips to Amazonas, Chocó, Cúcuta, Cumaral, Guajira, San José del Guaviare, and Sierra Nevada on April 11-17. Pray that God will provide finances for the students who are stepping out in faith. Pray also for the tense situation politically with Venezuela, and wisdom for logistics as the Cúcuta team aims to minister in this border city.