- For the induction of the following students into the National Honor Society this week: Nicolás González, Santiago Díaz, Zarina Valdiri, Sarah Suárez, Laura Delgado, Aleen Hanson, Isabella Bejarano, Tatiana Restrepo, Valeria Escobar, María Camila Rojas, Juan Pablo Pinzón, and Juan Esteban Aguirre.
- For the opportunity to participate in the 19th worldwide Secret Church, in which students and staff were challenged to pray, fast, and pursue God.
- For a successful Spring Play, in which God’s plan for humanity was clearly shown through allegory.
- For the beautiful time we had during Missions Week with alumni who are serving the Lord in full time missionary ministry. Pre-K to 12th grade students had the chance to hear multiple stories, interact with alumni, and do many other fun activities.
- For the positive article in a Cúcuta newspaper after our mission team ministered there over Semana Santa. Click here to read the article.
- For our staff needs for 2019-20. The clock is ticking and the first day of school is fast approaching, so YOUR prayers are appreciated as we ask God to draw the teachers He has for ECA to our team. Pray for the following needs: teachers for PK, K, 1st, and 2nd, MS math, science, and language arts/social studies, and HS Bible and science. We also need a Learning Center specialist and a database administrator/webmaster as well as an elementary principal and a MS principal.
- For the 5th/6th retreat on Fri, May 17. They will be going to Rancho JJ Alojamiento Campestre near La Vega, leaving first thing in the morning and returning that evening. Pray that the students and teachers attending will have safe travels and will enjoy the time outside of Bogotá to play and swim, and that it will be a great time of spiritual growth for the students as we talk about the power of words in our lives.
- For Moriah Barrios, daughter of Jhon Barrios, as she’s had what appears to be malaria since the first week of April. They came to a hospital in Bogotá on Sat, April 27, and the doctors say it’s not looking good. They’ve ordered three exams to determine what it is, so they’re not administering any meds until they know for sure. Jhon is the missionary who has been serving the Guanabara tribe in Amazonas that we’ve sent a mission team to bless for at least 6 years. It was a year ago that we were praying for Jhon’s wife Danelvis, and the Lord took her Home. They need our prayer and financial support. Contact email@example.com for more information.