- For good Parent/Teacher Conferences, which could once again be on campus. It was a great time for teamwork between parents and teachers, assessing student achievement during quarter 1, and setting goals for quarter 2.
- For a successful PSAT administration on October 26 for 10th and 11th grade students.
- That Carolina Rico (elementary Spanish teacher) is back on campus after successful major surgery. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits. Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2-3
- For the López family after Nohora de López went to be with the Lord on October 25; we are sure she has seen His glory. Continue to pray that the Lord’s presence and comfort would uphold the López family in the difficult days and weeks ahead.
- For Nelly de Burgos, Rocio Escobar de Burgos’ (Spanish teacher) mother-in-law who has been struggling with a lung disease and a throat tumor.
- For Juanita González (8th grade student) as she recovers from her October 25 knee surgery. Join us in prayer for a full recovery after the successful surgery.
- For Beth Afanador’s recruiting efforts. She is in the U.S. until November 10, seeking ECA teachers for the upcoming semester/school year. Pray that God will be drawing those that He wants to join our team. Pray for the individual interviews and meetings Beth has scheduled with possible ECA staff.
Pray specifically for the following recruiting events
- Mon-Tue, Nov 1-2 Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona
- Thu-Fri, Nov 4-5 Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Mon, Nov 8 Baylor University in Waco, Texas
- Wed, Nov 10 LeTourneau University in Longview, TX