ECA’s goal is to help each student reach the following outcomes.
- Educational: Achieve proficiency in foundational knowledge, skills, and competencies in core and non-core subjects as defined in the curriculum
- Bilingual: Communicate effectively through listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English and Spanish at a high proficiency level
- Community: Develop a Christ-centered self-image that promotes healthy interpersonal relationships and active participation in a multi-cultural community
- Spiritual: Pursue a spirit-empowered personal relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ, founded on biblical knowledge, which leads to a worldview that impacts life decisions
- Servant leaders: Actively help and serve others, leading by example with skill, integrity, and competency, while practicing responsible stewardship of God’s creation