The information you need for the beginning of the 2020-21 school year
New Family Orientation 👩💻
New Family Orientation is on Tue, Aug 4 from 7:00 p to 9:00. New families will receive an email with more details, but all ECA families are welcome to hear the information that new families are receiving.
Virtual Parent Assembly on Aug 7
Parents are cordially invited to our annual, required-by-law Parent Assembly from 9:00-11:00a on Fri, Aug 7, using Zoom. Instructions and link to join will be available next week.
- If there are pending issues, contact the applicable area before Thu, July 30, 6:00p.
- Review the documents ECA sends to your email this week. These do not need to be printed.
- E-sign and submit documents to ECA according to instructions included in the email.
- Receive textbook package for the 2020-21 school year. August 20-21
- Buy a Bible for each 5th-12th grade student if they don’t already have one or need a new one.
- Buy the supplies listed on this supply list
A warm welcome from ECA academic leadership team to students and parents.
Mon, Aug 3 – Documents are being sent over this week due to an inconvenience in the platform.