El Camino Academy is a Christ-centered educational community of impact that biblically equips bilingual servant-leaders to transform their world as they follow Jesus.
- Provide a rigorous Bible-centered education primarily in English that meets Colombian and U.S. educational requirements
- Foster spiritual growth through modeling Christ-likeness and discipling intentionally to promote vibrant personal relationships with God
- Build authentic multicultural relationships guided by biblical principles
- Train and equip servant leaders who have integrity and a biblical worldview to invest in others through service and mission opportunities
5. Strengthen the wider community through networking and sharing resources
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.
Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
All staff members are born-again/evangelical Christians with a commitment to living out biblical values.
ECA seeks North American missionary administrators and teachers to teach the U.S. curriculum and lead the school academically.
Parents are responsible for raising and educating their children; ECA supports them in their God-given role.
All families must want a Christ-centered education, and at least one parent must be a committed Christian active in an evangelical church.
ECA was formed to serve international evangelical missionary families and continues to strive to meet their unique needs.
ECA seeks excellence not only academically, but also in the areas of spiritual and character formation, service, and leadership development.
ECA keeps a low student/teacher ratio in order to give personalized attention, to disciple students, and to maximize the development of individual gifts.
ECA encourages healthy relationships characterized by honest and loving communication and a servant heart.
ECA values the multicultural environment and seeks to help all members grow in sensitivity as we serve together.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God and is divinely inspired, without error in the original manuscripts, and authoritative in matters of fact, faith, and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternal and holy, existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, who was born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life. We believe in His sacrificial and substitutionary death on the cross as the means of reconciling man to God, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. We await His personal, future second coming in power and glory.
- We believe that by nature man is a sinner and as such is in need of salvation. Without Christ, man is doomed to eternal punishment and separation from God.
- We believe that salvation is exclusively by grace through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ. It is a free gift from God that leads to repentance from sin and results in a personal and vibrant relationship with God.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit through whom the Christian can live a holy and upright life in service to God and man.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, the Body of Christ, which exists among all who have put their faith in Him.